Powered by Blogger.

Steve Tyler takes Oprah on a tour of Lake Sunapee

Steve Tyler is this area's local celebrity.  He grew up here, met Joe Perry here, and one of the first things you're told when you move here is that "you might see Steve and Liv once in a while".   I did meet him briefly a couple of times, and he was down to earth and friendly, quick to laugh.  I worked with Joe Perry's mom for a while, and she loved to wear her Aerosmith leather jacket everywhere.  At first I thought she was just a hip older lady into rock music, until someone informed me of the connection.  Duh.
 Anyway, I came across this clip of Steve and Oprah touring around the lake (just a few minutes from my house), and thought you might get a kick out of it.  Love the car.

Steven Tyler's Tour of Lake

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © interior design ideas. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.